Monday, August 27, 2012

Last days in Japan


Hey hey people, I'm sad to say that my last week in Japan has arrived and I will be going back to Slovenia soon... It has been an amazing 3 months and like every year so far I am leaving with the firm determination to come back as soon as possible. I am incredibly lucky to be able to hang out with such amazing people in this beautiful city!

This weekend I finally got to experience the amazing Awa-odori festival in Koenji! It was so exciting to see the hundreds of thousands of people rolling into Koenji to partake in the dancing madness. The atmosphere was amazing and the dancers were too beautiful to be true. 

This last week I will try to make the most of my time and I will be playing a show almost every day. Here's where I'll be gigging:

8/30,Thursday 
My friends Jebiotto are putting together an amazing event in one of my favorite venues, Higashi Koenji 20000 Den-atsu. I'll be playing with Praha Depart, Jebiotto, Exoskeletone, and Abikyokan! Do.Not.Miss.!!!!

8/31, Friday
Friday night in Shibuya! Catch me at the event 絶対 Blend vol.2 in Ruby Room with ManYuh, Swanky Dank and Icon Girl Pistols. Zana will be deejaying!


8/2, Sunday
Me and Zana will have our little goodbye party in Koenji One. We'll be DJ-ing along with several other Fashion Crisis regulars and our good friends Kanterbury and Praha Depart will play live sets!

8/4, Tuesday
The very last night before boarding the plane I will be making a final stop in Roppongi Super Deluxe at the event This&That Cafe!

Hope to see you guys sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment